Thursday, February 7, 2013

Treatments

Well, my brain might explode from all the information I got on Tuesday at "Chemo 101", but I'm not going to post all of that right now.

I just wanted to say that my treatments start on Monday at 9:30 and that I'm going in at 6:30am to get a port-a-cath. Yes, I've decided to put my fear of the inappropriate comments and suggestions aside and go with what I think will be a wise decision for my body/self in the end. I'll try not to be disgusted by the foreign object just chillin' in my body for 6+ months. (I really do get nauseous just thinking about it.)

If you'd like to add my family and I to your prayers this upcoming week, we'd be ever so grateful. And we are SO grateful for all your prayers and putting us on the prayer rolls at the temples and everything.

Love you all!

1 comment: