Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm Grateful for Good People

Today, on our way to Bella's school, the cars were stopped on the freeway. I was in a side lane so I didn't have to slam on my breaks too much. As I started to drive around whatever was happening, I saw that a man had lost some boxes of thermos coolers (like the kind that are cylinders with a handle) and he was running out in the middle of I-15 then to the side with coolers and cardboard box pieces. There were probably 2-3 dozen thermoses scattered in the road. There were a couple other guys helping him. His pick-up truck was a couple hundred yards ahead, parked on the shoulder.

As I pulled up to the "scene" the car next to me switched over to the middle lane, parked, put on its caution lights, and the driver got out and helped the man. It was really touching to see a kind soul in our crazy, busy world take the time to stop and help a complete stranger who was desperately in need of help.

I imagined what the man must be thinking, having to run back in forth in the middle of the freeway, hoping that he didn't get run over or that cars didn't run into the backs of other cars because of his boxes being lost in his travels. I would be mad, worried, scared of the cars, adrenaline pumping, and hopeful for the help from others and safety while I tried to clean up the mess. And then I would be so grateful for those kind souls who stopped their cars and didn't allow traffic to pass so that the thermoses could be cleaned up. Something so simple and yet, so very meaningful. It brightened my day.

On the way home, I noticed that the highway patrol was out there and it looked like the mess had been cleared from the road.

1 comment:


  1. I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com best of luck.

    ReplyDelete