Sunday, January 20, 2013

Like This - This is Love


Patrick's Facebook Post
FYI if I am acting impatient or exhausted for the next little while it probably has something to with my wife having Hodgkin's Lymphoma and me trying to do everything for her. Please have patients with me and just tell me when I am being an idiot so that I can fix myself. If you have any more questions about this please checkout this blog: justfightlikeagirl.blogspot.com. Thanks for being understanding. Also Adrienne is determined to beat this so just keep us in your prayers and we will get through this. Thanks again.


I honestly cannot imagine what my husband is going through right now. I've invited him to post on here any time he wants. I hope he will. I love him so much and I am so very lucky to have him by my side through this and always.

5 comments:

  1. You are both so strong! Brought me to tears reading about him feeding you bites of cracker and sips of ginger ale. You've got a great husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's tough to have a "favorite" part in these troubling posts, but that would be it. (Patrick feeding you crackers and ginger ale!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick is so sweet. :) You got a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Unkown is Denise your neighbor, promise I will learn how to use my phone better.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so lucky to have such a great husband who loves you so much! He is going to be your rock. What a good guy to stand by your side and take such good care of you!

    ReplyDelete