Saturday, September 6, 2014

MUGA Results

Friday arm... It's a good look. 


I actually got the results from the MUGA on Thursday. Nancy called to let me know that my heart is 100% bueno! Buuut the lab did forget to run a test on my blood last week that has to do with looking for tumors, so I will go back in a couple weeks (when my arms have healed a bit) to have some blood drawn for that. The doctors believe that my symptoms with my heart and swelling are residual effects from chemo. Yep, a year later. But hey, my heart is good and my best friends and family are good and I'm alive, so it's good. :) 

Friday night we went to a carnival at B's school. I was so grouchy and hangry, but Patrick is a saint and he just rolled with it. Here is B with her BFF, Z. Those two can barely breath without each other. They have the same kindy teacher, but Z is in the am and B is pm. Def a good thing. :) haha. I love this picture so much. These two are just best buds. Period. 


And I love M's Michael Jackson look. $5 shoes and the look of wearing shoes for the wet weather and independence and freedom through a summer dress. 



Here are my arms today. Good look, huh?


And I was suuuuper lazy and feeling down today, so all I did was clean up some clothes and run loads of laundry. I let M brush and comb my hair while I was lying down watching 'Safe Haven'. I left looking like this and it reminded me of how my older brother, Tyler, called me Afropuff growing up. 



It still looks like this, hours later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment